Wednesday 31 October 2007

Japlish Time!

So it's been quite a while, but here's a little response to Shaolin Steele's stupid signs/product names in Germany. They're not particularly rude, but I find them amusing:

Here's a classic; a well known brand of men's toiletries here in Japan.



This isn't Japanese, but I saw it in a Japanese pet store and it's funny, so it must be included!



Here's something on an apron I saw in a shop window. I'm not sure if this is supposed to get you excited for apples or for some "juicy time" with the wearer...



And to finish up, here's some general lunacy and mauling of the English language in an optician's:







Next time, I'll up some mad Super Mario pics as well as some other mad crap I came across recently. Happy Halloween!

Till next time, fellow Nerf Herders!

No comments: