Sunday 12 August 2007

Best of the Week's gamevideos.com

Hey there fellow Nerfherders, how you coping with the summer heat? Is it as bad as it is here in sweaty ol' Japan? Every day I'm torn between wanting to go out because it's so bright, and staying home because I know I'll be drenched in sweat within 15 minutes because of the humidity! (>_<) Mrs. SoloNerfherder, I assume because she has my Danish in her oven (^_-), is feeling the heat even more. We've got the fans and air conditioner on at full blast and she still says it's hotter than a sauna on the Sun! Managed to finally finish Prey on the 360. It's not very long or difficult, but there were other things taking up my time, as usual (^_^; Luckily, an all nighter on Friday night got me to the end. I'll write something about it soon.

Here's some interesting clips I found trawling gamevideos.com this weekend:

It's always nice when one of your video game series is reduced to so many cardboard-looking sets tuck together:




I can't tell if this is for real and is just crap, or if this is a parody.



My bet is it's for real. Oh dear, big LOLs, etc.

Here's another hilarious vid. Double entendre-tastic!



I'll leave you guys with this one. This amazed me, someone has gotten a NES emulator working on an iPhone already! Looks like it needs some tweaking before it'll play well, though.

No comments: