Tuesday 3 July 2007

The Cocktease

Well, I guess I've left it a bit long to tell you guys whether my baby is going to be a little Mario or Peach.



Let's just say... he's gonna be wearing the red cap and blue dungarees(^_^) Yep, it's gonna be a boy! WEEEHAHH! Not that I minded either way, of course. I'll take him to do all sorts of manly things like camping, hunting, fishing... on the TV with a Wiimote in hand (^_^;

Haven't had a lot of time recently to blog because I've been tired from work and I've had to spend a lot of time rearranging my cable jungle here at Nerfbuster Video (that's what therealpidge likes to call my apartment 'cos there's so much gamer and DVD awesomeness here!) to accomodate the baby's stuff that my wife's sister just sent us. We got 4 boxes of all kinds of like new 2nd hand baby stuff. Which'll save us a Jeffing fuckton of money. Also finally went wireless and got an Airport card and Extreme Base Station in the last week. It's great to have my Wii and PSP finally online over Wi-Fi! There's a ton of videos and other downloadables from the official PSP sites, which is great. I didn' t expect that from Sony at all. Messing about swapping Miis with therealpidge, Everybody Votes (Or Minna de Touhyou as it's known here) and all that other online Wii fun-osity has been great, too. I'll pop up my Wii Number later so anyone willing can swap Miis with me. The weirder the better! (^o^)

Have to say though, I've been having a lot of problems getting my DS online. DS having only WEP security sucks my big sweaty balls big time. I don't want to leave my network on WEP all the time as WEP ain't worth a damn, according to the Feds. I've tried some workarounds on my Mac, but couldn't get them to work. Temporarily switching down to WEP or trying to use one of these workarounds (if they actually worked on my DS) only ends up fudging up the rest of my network that's set to WPA. So, boo, Nintendo, boo. And while we're spreading hate around, a big raspberry goes to Buffalo and your frigging Linktheater that only uses WEP, too! :p PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!

No comments: