Wednesday 4 July 2007

Royd Rage and More WTF!!?? DS Software

While shopping in a local game shop here in sweat-just-dropped-from-my-balls-it's-so-humid Japan last weekend, I found this:



Gotta love that Japlish. I know I do. Hours of fun entertainment looking for stuff like that (^o^)

In the same shop I also saw a display for an upcoming series of DS software. Maybe you've heard of the Oryori Navi series on DS here, which is basically a series of cookbooks on your DS. In the same style, I give you:

Bartender DS!


Not just one, not two, but three different "games" for your DS. Bartender DS is for cocktails, you've got Sommelier DS for wines, and Sakashou DS for shouchu, a kind of sake.

Don't believe me? Well lookee here...



I certainly won't be buying them, but I'm sure you've got your preorder in for the shochu one already, right Shaolinsteele? (^_^)

No comments: