Wednesday 4 April 2007

It's Alive!!!!!!



Having sacrificed Japanese virgins on the altar of the great Incan chicken god Cluccacuc, I have restored life to my dead iMac! In fact, it's running better than ever, though it's taken me a long time to find and install all the modifications I'd done to it before. So I'm a happy chappy again.

I probably will still get a MacPro at some point, but I can put it off for a little bit longer - say after this summer's Apple Conference when Steve Jobs will no doubt announce something better, like an 8 Core MacPro or Leopard finally coming out! The other reason I should wait and save some more money is a far more important reason:



This is an ultrasound picture of my unborn child! Yep, it's official! I'm going to be a Dad! Time to break out the tweed slippers and cardigans... NOT! Exciting and scary, yet incredibly awesome, too. I don't know what else to say... Things are going to get verrry different from here on out!

I know I keep promising to write something about EDF, but I haven't had much time lately (see above!). Seeing as probably everyone who's interested already has EDF 2017 for Xbox 360, I'll be concentrating on the older games in the series and their side games - which is going to take a bit more time to research! In the meantime, I'll post lots of little tidbits that have been burning a hole in my blog pocket for a while now... Come back tomorrow for tidbit no. 1! '-)

No comments: